|Green Design||Source Reduction||Recycling Enhancement||Circulation and Regeneration|
|Establishment of Comprehensive Databases||Guidelines Established by Regulations||Assessments of Feasibility and Proclamation of Regulations||Establishment of Certification, Information Distribution, Tracking, and Inspection Systems|
• Products to be phased out and new alternative products.
• Products that are easy to be recycled.
• Products that are easy to take apart.
• Lightweight products and packaging materials.
• Packaging materials with simple constituents.
Innovative Business Models|
• Cutlery Rental Services.
• Eco-Friendly Night Markets.
• Packaging Reductions in Food Delivery Services.
• Packaging Reductions in Online Shopping.
|Recycling Conveniences and Economic Incentives||
Innovative Technologies and Value-Added Products from Recycled Plastics|
• To bring in new production technologies that increase the values of products made from recycled plastics.
• To develop the innovative recycling technologies.
• To provide economic incentives.
• To encourage the investments.
• To create the market demands for post-consumer recycled plastics.
• To increase the recycled contents by voluntariness or regulation enforcements.
• To enhance communications and campaigns of publicity.
Establishing the Driving Forces|
• Green Procurements and Consumptions.
• Environmental Education.
|In-House Recycling by Industries|
|Enhancements in Recycling Infrastructure and Sorting Technologies|